Ph. (570) 339-1500
Fax. (570) 339-5567
The administration and support staff are available to discuss any concerns with parents upon appointment. Please use the appropriate phone extensions to make arrangements if needed.
|Lisa Varano||Senior High School Principal|
|Greg Sacavage||Interim Junior High School Principal|
"It is the vision of the Mount Carmel Area Educational Community to create a safe learning environment that nurtures the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of each child."
The Mount Carmel Area Junior Senior High School is an empowering institution that offers curricular and extra curricular activities that are developmentally responsive to the needs and interests of our students. As principals, we believe every student:
• has the capacity to learn, grow, and develop into a knowledgeable, reflective, caring, ethical, and contributing citizen.
• must have access to the very best programs and practices a school can offer.
• must be engaged in learning that is relevant, challenging, interactive, and exploratory.
• thrives academically, socially, and emotionally in a democratic learning environment where trust and respect are paramount and where family and community are actively involved.
• faces significant life choices and needs support in making wise and healthy decisions.
• deserves educators who are themselves lifelong learners and committed to their own on-going professional development and growth.
This We Believe