It is the vision of the Mount Carmel Area Educational Community to create a safe learning environment that nurtures the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical well-being of each child.
THE MOUNT CARMEL AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT ENVISIONS ITSELF AS A SCHOOL THAT OFFERS:
- a comprehensive curricula which integrates the PA Academic Standards and Anchors.
- continual upgrading of technological resources for all students.
- informed data-driven decisions regarding curriculum, teaching strategies and learning.
- instruction by all highly qualified teachers.
- professional development that supports academic rigor and best teaching practices.
- a safe and secure school environment that fosters learning and community.
- an inclusive setting that is responsive to the needs of diverse student groups.
- that quality education should be available to all students.
- students should be adequately prepared for an ever-changing society.
- in independent thinking and action.
- in responsible citizenship.
- in collaborative partnerships.
- in embracing diversity.
- in maximizing student potential.
- in a flexible and progressive education.